The number one reason to join the Very Involved Parents is to benefit your child.
By joining, you not only help your child, but you also help your school. There are many more VIP advantages like the ones below:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The VIP offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. VIP functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your VIP, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. VIP can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Your VIP plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a VIP member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a VIP member, joining hundreds of other parents who share your interest in issues affecting our students. Everyone—parents, educators, and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit VIP organization.