Submitting an Application
We are excited that you are considering Queen’s Grant High School for the coming school year, and can’t wait for you to be part of the family!
An initial application must be completed in its entirety and proof of residency submitted to the school before your student’s application is considered complete. Incomplete applications cannot be processed until proof of residency is submitted.
We strongly encourage you to apply online. If you are unable to do so, then you may pick up a paper copy of the application in the school office.
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Residency
You must attach (1) one of the acceptable forms of Proof of Residency with your application, including online applications:
- Copy of deed or record of most recent mortgage payment
- Copy of lease agreement
- A utility bill dated within the past 30 days, including: gas, water, electric, landline phone, cable or satellite
- A valid NC driver’s license or NC photo identification card
- A vehicle or property tax bill (dated within the past year)
- A bank or credit card statement with a NC address (dated with the past 60 days)
Where your student attends high school is an important decision that we feel should not be taken lightly. We are a school of choice focused on academic rigor and accountability.
We encourage parents to attend our Admissions Open House Events held once each month. At each open house, you are able to meet our principal, Dr. Michael Smith, ask specific questions, meet our administrative team and also some of our teaching faculty.