Queen’s Grant High School is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and motivated EC/MTSS Coordinator to join our team for the 21-22 school year.
MTSS Coordinator Job Description
- Identify and train the MTSS team in universal screening instruments to identify students in need of additional assessment and/or support.
- Implement and supervise school-wide interventions.
- Communicate regularly with the teachers on the progress of implementation of MTSS assessment results.
- Engage in frequent and on-going follow up support for the behavior and academic interventions.
- Provide school-wide staff development based on the administrative teams recommendations.
- Ensures a system of student progress monitoring is current and recorded with fidelity.
- Monitors Tier-two interventions are research based and implemented with fidelity.
- Schedules and facilitates MTSS team and staff professional development.
- Identify school-wide gaps in Multi-Tiered Systems of Support and identifies research based academic, behavior, and social emotional interventions to meet student needs.
- Compiles and reports effectiveness of the interventions to the administrative team.
- Submit monthly intervention data reports to the Lead MTSS Team member and the other school administrators to develop forms, identify needs for additional training/support; evaluate the process in order to make changes and/or recommendations to the MTSS team.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in education
Minimum of 3 years experience in administration
Certified Teacher and/or School Administration